How to Place Your Photo
All Photoshop Picture Frames on this site are JPG format file not PSD format, so it need a little method placing your own photo into photograph border designed by Photoshop. First of all you must have digital photo at least one photo to be placed into the frame beside you must have Photoshop program to edit a frame from this site. Below are step by step placing photo into photoshop frame:
1. Open http://pictureframes.net46.net.
2. Chose a frame you as you wish by category.
3. Download the frame by clicking download link below each image.
3. Run Photoshop program.
4. Open file of Picture Frame you have downloaded.
5. Remove the area to be occupied by your digital photo by making a selection line. You may use the guidelines.
6. Open your file of your digital photo to be placed into this frame using Photoshop.
7. Drag your photo into the frame you have opened (a part of that area has been deleted).
8. Adjust the postion of your photo by dragging it, if necesary, resize it as well.
9. Combine all images through "Flatten Image" on the "Layer Menu"
10. Save your work and now you have a new photo with a nice Picture Frame.
11. Good Luck!
If you need more detail method on how to place photo into photoshop frame, see the video tutorial below.